International Carnatic Music Competition
Trichy SARATHA’s 7swarangal season II
Chennai Carnatic Music School
British Tamil Music Team
Singapore Singers Group
Indonesian Indian Music Team
- Brass instruments (horns, trumpets, trombones, euphoniums, and tubas)
- Woodwind instruments (recorders, flutes, oboes, clarinets, saxophones, and bassoons)
- Instruments classified by Hornbostel–Sachs.
- Instruments commonly used as unpitched and/or untuned percussion.
- Instruments commonly part of the percussion section of a band or orchestra.
Carnatic vocal music is a system of music commonly associated with southern India, including the modern Indian states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu, as well as Sri Lanka.
- Keyboard performers are now showing lot of interest in Carnatic Music.
- Keyboard category is newly added in season 2 based on the interest shown by our followers.
- We are taking registrations in open Keyboard category
To manage international audience and to support them with smooth audition plan we have registration for 24×7. Join with us in one of the days event.
Trichy SARATHA’S a leading textile showroom from India inviting Carnatic artists in the following categories to come along for an international competition.
All participants will be given certificates along with music school name / guru’s name.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of world’s biggest Carnatic Music Competition show from Trichy, India.